Navigation for Deployment is very simple. Please find the steps with screenshot below:
1. Click on the icon right to the application name -> Deploy -> Application Name
2. Select “Deploy to Application Server and click “Next”
3. Click on “+” button
4. Give the connection name(Any Name would be fine) and click “Next”
5. Enter your username and password(Note: The username and password must be of WebLogic Admin Console) and click Next:
6. Enter Configuration Details and click Next:
7. Click on “Test Connection” button. As shown in below screenshot, all the messages should be in Success status and then click “Finish”:
8. Select the server name and click next:
9. Select “Deploy to selected instances in the domain”, wait for servers to get loaded, select AdminServer, and click Next:
10. Click on Finish button!
Your application is deployed successfully!
To check the deployment, navigate to Weblogic Admin Console -> Deployments and check the application